The CEO Forum (now in it's 25th year of operation) is a trusted and confidential place where CEOs can exchange ideas, get answers, solve problems, hear new ideas and share perspectives.
- Participate in round table discussions where members present their biggest challenges for unbiased feedback and support
- Get ideas, information, opinions, solutions and objectivity from other successful CEOs & Founders
- Gain the advantage of other CEOs objectively looking at your company in a way neither you nor others around you can
- Learn from the successes of others
- Learn from the mistakes of others so you won't have to make them yourself
The Forum is by invite-only, and is chaired by Alan Coleman, Founder & CEO, Brite:Bill.