Applications will open on Thursday 02 September 2021 via http://www.technology-ireland.ie/awards, and will remain open until 23:59 on Friday 01 October 2021.
The 29th Technology Ireland Industry Awards celebrate those companies who have achieved exceptional success, developed innovative technologies and partnerships and achieved significant sales results over the past year.
Technology Ireland would like to thank all our sponsors, without whom the Annual Technology Ireland Industry Awards would not take place.
- Fidelity Investments
- Enterprise Ireland
- FIT Tech Apprenticeships
- Technology Ireland DIGITAL Skillnet
- Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet
The Awards Categories this year are:
Open to indigenous (Irish-owned) companies only:
- 1. Digital Technology Company of the Year
2. Emerging Company of the Year
3. Outstanding Achievement In International Growth
4. Technology Innovation of the Year
5. Digital Technology Services Project of the Year
Open to indigenous and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) companies:
- 6. #WomenInTech Company Initiative of the Year
7. Tech 4 Good - Product/ Service Award
8. Technology Ireland CSR Award
9. Excellence in Talent Development
10. Outstanding Academic Achievement of the Year
Detailed information on the selection criteria for each award including a link to the application form is available under each award category on the navigation panel.
Companies are invited to enter as many categories as they deem appropriate. A separate application form is available for each category.
All applications are received by Technology Ireland and will be short listed by a panel of independent judges. Successful applicants who have made the short-list will carry on to the interview stage in late October.
>> online submission portal <<